Sunday, December 14, 2008

Readers Participation Required

Out of all holidays my favorite is Thanksgiving. It has all the great food from Christmas (plus the people I get to spend Christmas with). It's also my favorite because I love feeling so Thankful. We should feel Thankful every day we live, but Thanksgiving is a day that really makes you realize what you have to be thankful for.

My favorite part of Christmas is wrapping the gifts. I loooooove the secrets and the excitment. I love the face the person makes when they open it to find what you got them. I love making the boxes look really pretty. But most importantly, I like giving the gift the most. Honestly, I'd be perfectly okay if I didn't recieve a gift, but I love giving the gift.
I guess it reminds me of the way I should live all the time. God gave me His Son as a gift, and Christmastime is a way of reminding me to share the gift, not only with the people I love most, but the world.


Now, since you know my favorite holiday and my favorite part of Thanksgiving...it's time to share yours.

<333

1 comment:

Ty and Sara said...

I would have to say my favorite holiday is Valentines Day. I used to HATE it because its so cliche but having a day to be as cheesy, corney and lovey dovey as you want is actually really fun when you have the right person to share it with.

Oh and my birthday, duh!!

Love your blog!
- Sara